In the Press
- 29th Metropolitan Amateur Championship | Metropolitan Amateur Golf Association
- “It was time for the Amateur to return to a public facility and we are excited to announce Aberdeen Golf Club has been chosen as host of the 29th edition of the regions most coveted trophy, the Jim Tom Blair Trophy!”
- “Aberdeen Golf Club, and its owners Rockney and Ann Dollarhide, have supported MAGA by hosting several MAGA championships and USGA qualifiers since opening in 2001. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring our flagship championship to Aberdeen in 2019,” stated Executive Director Curt Rohe.
- Aberdeen a gem amoung area courses | St. Louis Dispatch
- “Golf overall has enjoyed a spike in the area this spring, thanks to remarkably favorable weather. Nowhere has that been more apparent than at Aberdeen Golf Club, which is entering its 11th season of operation.” – Click the link above to read more.
- Mastering the toughest golf courses | St. Louis Business Journal
- “I had a chance to visit Augusta National this week. After getting over the WOW factor — the beauty, the Masters traditions, the legends, and, oh yeah, getting an up-close view of the best golfers in the world playing the best golf course in the world — one of the first things you’ll notice is the topography.” – Click the link above to read more.